Get your humorist self on and spin these puppies into a nice little bit. If you do snag and write some comedy rags, I would love to see what you come up with… Share back please!
1. What’s another word for “I am really freaking tired of hearing about flags right about now.” Can we change the subject?
2. Is there such thing as a placebo message? Can I think am getting one?
3. Being a kid of a pro-football player has to be the best of both worlds. You get everything you want, and you learn from a pro.
4. It really bugs me when people are unintentionally noisy slamming doors without realizing what they are doing.
5. My favorite thing to do is to get lost then find myself.
6. That painting is my natural mimesis!
7. Quotations – “On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer, but in my heart I am a gamer.” ~Satoru Iwata
8. What does it hurt to have one more republican candidate?
9. 1952 was the first year for the Miss USA beauty pageant. It was also the year Elizabeth II was made Queen of England
10. If you itch your best friend’s nose there is no doubt they are thinking about you.
My terms and conditions- I foster a love/hate relationship with the grammar police. I love them when they are right and let me know in a non-condescending way. And, I hate them when they are right and let me know in a non-condescending way. In any case, I will admit errors occur. I will admit certain grammar correction blindness. Please do let me know about any whoppers, but no nitpicking please. I am looking to encourage an all things positive environment.
UPDATE to terms – Make sure you put all Styrofoam into the nearest recycling bin